Out of the Box Greatness
The GOAT tank comes in one box—completely ready for use. Simply connect to battery power.
The tank. The pump. The filter. The wiring. The mounting and installation. These are all independent decisions for your consumer to make, literally pushing them away from a purchase.
Ready to cut the confusion and reduce your SKUs?
Sell with Confidence
The GOAT Tank is a complete DOT-approved system, co-developed by the leading manufacturers of fuel storage and fuel transfer products.
Meeting the Department of Transportation’s stringent regulations, standards, and specifications —on not just the tank, but the whole system—gives consumers the reassurance they need to fuel confidently.
With all components included with the product, the Goat Tank installs in little to no time.
GOAT Tank Elite
GOAT Tank Pro
Fuel with Confidence
Up to 33% of all fuel-transfer pumps sold are returned before they’re ever installed.The GOAT Tank changes that by eliminating intimidating wiring instructions, manual threading and plumbing tasks…not to mention the time and frustration.
A Tank That Lasts
- Up to 103-gallon capacity
- Heavy-duty, 11-gauge steel (longer tank life than 14-gauge comparisons)
- Powder-coated premium finish for longer life
- System components concealed under a cover for a clean appearance.
- Integrated tank mounting system (eliminating mounting-tab leaks).
Powered by GPI Fuel Transfer Pump
- 8 gallons-per-minute flow rate (gas station equivalent)
- System automatically reverses after use, removing fuel from hose and nozzle.
- Includes 15’ power cord with in line fuse.
- Made in the USA
- 15’ power cord
- 5.8” x 12’ dispensing hose
- ¾” manual nozzle with inlet swivel
Electronic Control Panel That Protects
- Fuel dispensing and lock-out function eliminates fuel theft
- Electronic timer with auto reserve features (meets DOT requirements)
A Digital Fuel Gauge That Simplifies
- 8-position sensor and 6-LED display provides a clear indication of fuel level.
- Fuel Filter included
- Easily accessible for replacement as needed
- Fill port manifold with roll over valve for pressure relief.
- Includes locking gas cap
Each GOAT Tank comes with a 3-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty